The API is not working for me. What should I do?
Here are a few things you can do to troubleshoot:
1. Confirm that you have a Quandl account and have included your API key in your calls. Your API key can be found in your account settings.
2. Confirm that you have permission to access the data feed you're calling. If you are a trying to call a premium data feed, you must first subscribe to the product.
3. Confirm that you aren't exceeding the API rate limits:
|User Type||Speed Limit||Volume Limit||Concurrent Limit|
|Anonymous Users||20 calls / 10 minutes||50 calls / day||1 call|
|Logged-In Free Users||2,000 calls / 10 minutes||50,000 calls / day||1 call + 1 additional call in the queue|
|Premium Subscribers||5,000 calls / 10 minutes||720,000 calls / day||No limit|
4. Confirm the syntax of your API call, using our documentation.
5. If you get an error code after making an API call, please see the linked table to learn more about what each error code means and why it is returned.
If you've confirmed all the above and the problem continues to occur, please email us and we will assist you.