Customizing your data download, spreadsheet functions, dashboards, and data upload.
- How do the Excel Add-in formula functions work?
- Can I convert daily datasets to monthly observations using the Excel Add-In?
- Can I download percentage changes instead of raw data, using the Excel Add-In?
- Is there a way to download a single data point using the Excel Add-In?
- How do I get the latest observation date for a given dataset using the Excel Add-In?
- In Excel, can I get historical data across the columns instead of down the rows?
- Apart from the ribbon commands, are there any cell-level spreadsheet functions available in the Excel Add-In?
- Can I specify whether I want ascending or descending date order when downloading historical data using the Excel Add-In?
- How do I switch off the "Over-Writing Data!" warning in the Excel Add-In?
- How can I download multiple datasets using the Quandl Excel formula?
- How can I adapt my worksheets to use the new Excel add-in?
- How can I create a data dashboard to find the performance of different stocks using the Excel Add-in?